Do you have questions?
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us. We are always ready to assist you. Our customer service hours are from Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm EST.
01) As an individual consumer can I have my own user ID information to be able access the BlueKite platform?
No, the service is currently available only through “cash stores” or “money service businesses” in the United States. We will support individual signups in the near future.
02) How can I become a BlueKite agent and what information or documentation do I need?
By signing up through our website www.bluekite.com, signing our contract, providing us with your Tax ID number and sending us the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Copy of your driver license.
- Copy of the MSB, or Ocupational License.
- Incorporation of the company.
- Copy of the signed contract.
03) Which countries can I make payments to using BlueKite?
Actually, you can make payments to Guatemala, El Salvador and Mexico. More countries will be available anytime soon.
04) What services can I pay through BlueKite?
Payments to Mexico include:
- Phone Bills
Payments to Guatemala and El Salvador include:
- Phone Bills
05) Can I pay any services just as soon as the user is created on the website?
To be able to make payments through BlueKite, first the user needs to be approved if it complies with what’s required (see question 2 on this page).
06) Can I still sign up and become a BlueKite agent even if I don’t have a TAX ID number?
No, the TAX ID number is required at all time, no exceptions.
07) Is bluekite.com a safe site?
It is, all our connections are encrypted with our providers, and we guarantee all your transactions are completely safe.
08) Is all information kept confidential?
09) Do you have a BlueKite application available for cell phones?
There are currently no applications available, but there will be in the near future.
10) I just created my account user, but I’m not able to log in.
After sign up is completed, the new user must be approved, only if it complies with all the requirements.